Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Device, Inc.
Installation and Service Centers for SE Wisconsin:
Mobile Service Available For An Additional Charge
Largest local provider of the State approved Draeger Interlock Device.
Limited time promotion. Pre-register to lock in this offer today.
Who Is Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Devices Inc.?
Wisconsin Interlock is a Draeger ignition interlock service provider certified to install and service the ignition interlock device in Wisconsin according to WI administrative code. Wisconsin Interlock has 13 locations throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Advantages Of Installing The Draeger Device With Wisconsin Interlock.
1. BETTER SERVICE: If you cannot be without your car, local ignition interlock service is imperative.
- Lease and service through one provider locally: You will not hold a lease with one company out-of-state and be serviced by another locally. Wisconsin Interlock does both locally.
- Ignition interlock installation service is all we do: We only work with the ignition interlock device. We are not an auto repair shop that occasionally installs and services interlocks. All of our time and expertise is devoted to making sure the interlock program works for you.
- Vehicle tows unnecessary: In case of vehicle lockout, we can unlock your device remotely making towing the vehicle to one of our shops unnecessary.
- Quick service and troubleshooting: Should you ever have troubles with a device, we can remedy those issues usually in a matter of minutes. Diagnostic equipment is kept onsite locally to troubleshoot and resolve any potential issues.
2. BETTER DEVICES: The Draeger XT.
- Superior German engineering: Designed and manufactured in Germany, the Draeger XT is built to operate in extreme temperatures and is able to function properly at -40 degrees Fahrenheit. The device has been designed to function in Wisconsin’s winter cold.
- Alcohol specific: The Draeger XT uses alcohol specific fuel cell technology. The device responds to alcohol exclusively- no false positives due to other environmental substances.
3. BETTER PRICES: The Lowest Price Period.
- Free installations
- Wisconsin Interlock’s meet or beat offer: Wisconsin IID will meet or beat any competitive offer from a state authorized service provider in the same county as a Wisconsin IID service provider.
What To Expect At Your Installation Appointment:
- A typical installation appointment takes 1½ to 2 hours.
- You will be trained on how to use the device while a certified ignition interlock service technician installs the IID.
- You will need to complete the administrative paperwork.
- You will receive the MV3598, the official state form certifying installation of the ignition interlock device. This form is taken to a Wisconsin DMV to obtain an occupational driver’s permit.
* Limited time offer. Additional up-charges may apply for atypical vehicles such as German made vehicles, push-button starts, and remote starters. Free installation is dependent on a one year lease (generally the minimum length of a court mandated IID order).
State-Approved Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Device Inc. is one of only four companies in the state of Wisconsin to be fully qualified and court approved. You can rest assured that when you get your ignition interlock with us you will be adhering to court orders.
Milwaukee - Waukesha - Madison- Cedarburg - Mequon - Port Washington - Caledonia - Racine Sturtevant - Waterford - Colgate - Germantown - Hartford - Slinger-Sussex - West Bend - Brookfield - Bayside- Menomonee Falls -Mequon- Mukwonago - Muskego - New Berlin - Pewaukee - Oconomowoc - Wales - Waterford - Watertown - Dane County - Ozaukee County - Waukesha County - Milwaukee County - Racine County - Kenosha County - Walworth County - Jefferson County - Edgerton - Fitchburg - Madison - Middleton - Monona - Stoughton - Sun Prairie - Verona - De Pere - Green Bay
* Free install requires a full-term one year lease.