Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Devices Inc.: Racine’s Draeger IID Service Provider.
Location Information: 1202 N. Main St. Racine, WI. 53402: Conveniently located near the Racine County Circuit Court.
FREE INSTALLATIONS * Contact: 262-691-0600
LOW PRICE GUARANTY**
Who is Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Devices?
- Wisconsin DOT Certified Ignition Interlock Provider.
- Largest Distributor Of Draeger Interlock Devices In The State Of Wisconsin.
- Locally Owned And Operated With Multiple Locations In Waukesha, Milwaukee, Walworth, Washington, Racine, Kenosha, Manitowoc, Ozaukee And Jefferson Counties.
Why Install The Draeger Ignition Interlock Device?
- Low Price Guaranty
- Leased And Serviced By One Company. You Are Not Leasing The Device Through One Company Outside Wisconsin And Serviced By Another Locally. When You Absolutely Need Your Car This Is Imperative.
- Discreet Removable Handsets.
- German Engineered- Built To Function In Wisconsin Winters.
- Vehicle Tows Unnecessary When Locked Out. We Can Unlock The Device Remotely.
- Mobile Service Available.
- Recalibration Service Included In Lease.
How To Get Back On The Road?
Set your appointment at our Racine location by calling Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Devices Inc. at 262-691-0600. Once your device is installed, we will provide you with the MV-3598, certification of your compliance with Wisconsin’s ignition interlock law.
* Upcharges may apply for atypical vehicles.
** Wisconsin Interlock will meet or beat published pricing of interlock service providers in Racine County.
Address: 1202 N Main St, Racine, WI, 53402
Phone: (262) 691-0600
Fax: (262) 898-1006
Overall you stand to save time and money by choosing the largest local interlock provider in southeastern Wisconsin.