Wisconsin Ignition Interlock's New Oak Creek Location: 8045 South 13th St.
Installation and customer service phone: 262-691-0600
Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Device is offering FREE ignition interlock device installations at its Pewaukee and Oak Creek locations to celebrate it's one year anniversary of servicing and installing the Draeger Interlock Device.
Wisconsin Interlock is the largest local distributor, installer and service provider of the Draeger car breathalyzer in the State of Wisconsin. Consider the advantages of choosing Wisconsin Interlock:
- Inventory in Stock: Wisconsin Interlock maintains inventory at its Oak Creek location and is able to provide you with immediate installations and service.
- Tech Support: Individuals should not have to miss work because of a problem with their interlock device. We are able to avoid the inherent problems that come with out-of-state tech support. We have onsite diagnostic equipment and back-up interlock devices on hand to handle virtually any problem that could arise with your interlock. You will not have to wait hours or days for service. We can service you in the matter of minutes or hours and ensure your transportation is not compromised.
- Free Installs: We are now offering a special- free installation of the Draeger XT device in Oak Creek, Wi.
- Free Recalibrations: Recalibrations are necessary according to Wisconsin State Law. The service is performed every 60 days and takes about 5 to 10 minutes. This service is also free at our other facilities.
- Removable Devices: The Draeger Interlock handset is removable which is quite beneficial in the winter months. When kept warm, the need for lengthy "warm-up" times are not required.
- Towing Vehicles Unnecessary: The Draeger device does not completely lock you out of your vehicle in the instance of an alcohol related mishap. Therefore, your car is not rendered completely immobile and you are able to start your car without having to have it towed as soon as a clean sample is provided.
- Importance of Local Service When Entering the Interlock Program: There are multiple benefits of local service. All are professional experience is involved with the ignition interlock device which is imperative to keeping your device and car functional. We do not have 45 minute customer service wait times that are ushered to a central office out-of-state and then rerouted to a subcontractor in-state that installs the interlock as a side business. Our knowledge saves you time and money. Please contact us below for more information on the benefits of local service.
The Oak Creek Interlock Device facility is located at:
8045 S. 13th St.
Oak Creek, WI, 53154
Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Locations:
1265 E. Wisconsin Ave., Unit F, Pewaukee, WI 53072
414 W. Moreland Blvd., Suite 102A, Waukesha, WI 53188
8045 S. 13th St., Oak Creek, WI 53154
2081 S. 55th St., West Allis, WI 53219
1256 Lang St., Unit 1, West Bend, WI 53090
1202 N. Main St., Racine, WI 53402
505 Nathan Ln., Unit 3, Elkhorn, WI 53121
2814 Roosevelt Rd. , Kenosha WI 53143
Ask about new locations coming soon.